Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple's worldwide communications team informs the world about the Company, our innovative products and services, and the values that drive our company. The team includes professionals with backgrounds in public relations, journalism, buzz marketing and event production. We’re looking for trailblazing, collaborative professionals from a variety of creative fields. If that’s you, then your next home may be here. Come and do the best and most exciting work of your career at Apple.
- Oversight of PR programs for Apple
- Lead strategy & execution of momentum programs, including ongoing customer and partner outreach and story-building efforts
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and thrive in a very dynamic environment
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong writer, able to develop pitches and press materials for media outreach
- Provide strategic insights and counsel to internal clients in product marketing and sales
- Work cross functionally with PR colleagues across the globe to extend momentum worldwide
We are currently seeking a PR Manager to join our corporate communications team. The PR Manager will be responsible for coordinating with Apple product marketing teams to drive impactful PR strategy, planning and execution of select initiatives. In this role, the PR Manager is expected to craft communications programs, take a key role in launch events, develop messaging and be a storyteller for Apple. Responsibilities will also include monitoring and analyzing developments in the news, identifying and managing issues in a dynamic environment and continuous news cycle.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree preferred