Audio BizOps Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Support and Service
Imagine what you could do here! At Apple, ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Apple is seeking extraordinary procurement and supply chain talent to develop and implement service strategies! In this role you will support Apple’s Audio product lines. This position will work closely with contract manufacturers, suppliers and Apple cross-functional teams to drive down total cost and report out on associated price changes.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Cross functional leadership
- Broad procurement expertise
- Supply chain management experience
- High level of personal and professional integrity
- Ability to travel internationally up to 3 times a year
- Proven ability to drive and deliver strategic projects
- Previous experience leading vendors
- Strong background using Excel
- SAP experience is nice to have
- Previous exposure to supply and demand models is a plus
Vendor Negotiation: Interface and negotiate with vendors. Manage and reduce associated cost with manufacturing, repairing, refurbishing, and packaging of AppleCare service units. We also work with component manufacturer’s to ensure continuity of supply at the best possible price. Cost Management: Develop processes to enable the lowest total cost for repair. Optimize the monthly price publishing and reporting processes. Develop and processes to reduce overall cycle time and improve transparency and alignment. Provide reports for price changes across lines of business. Project Management: Drive continuous process improvement projects across the extended Service supply chain. Automate legacy processes working closely with IS&T to ensure scalable and flexible solutions. Strong analytical capabilities and cross functional leadership.
Education & Experience
BS or BA degree from an accredited 4 year college or university. MBA, MS, or professional credential is preferred. Experience in a high volume industry, such as Personal Computers or Consumer Electronics is helpful.