watchOS QA Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The Apple Watch Fitness QA team is seeking a QA Engineer to help us ensure that our Watch applications are rock-solid and user-focused. We're looking for critical thinkers who would like to play a key role qualifying iOS and watchOS applications and the frameworks that support them. We practice agile, fast-paced development that relies heavily on a tight relationship between Engineering and QA.
- 3+ years working in software quality assurance
- Ability to investigate and debug difficult problems and independently work towards results
- A passion for health and fitness
- Creative thinker and strong problem solver
- An enthusiasm for user-focused design & high-quality technology
- At ease and adaptable in a dynamic and informal environment
- Excellent communication skills are a requirement due to the high level of interaction with engineering teams, management, and other organizations within Apple
- Highly organized, creative, motivated, and passionate about achieving results
In this position, you will need to be self-motivated with strong technical and social skills. You will handle responsibilities such as the functional testing of indoor and outdoor workouts. Your responsibilities will include the design and implementation of test plans and test cases, risk analysis, & integration testing across the system.
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science or equivalent on-the-job experience in QA