Communications Project Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Do you instinctively know how and when to take action? Do you love performing under intense pressure? As part of our Global Security group, you’ll be part of a team that protects Apple employees and their work around the world. Join us, and you’ll play a meaningful role in preserving the highest standard of security for one of the most-watched companies in the world. Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Adventurous, dedicated and diligent people are heartily welcomed to our team. The Global Security Communications and Training Team includes professionals with backgrounds in marketing, internal communication, journalism, public relations and event production. We’re looking for trailblazing, collaborative professionals from a variety of communications fields. If that’s you, then your next home may be here. Come and do the best and most exciting work of your career at Apple.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and thrive in a very dynamic environment.
- You should have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- You are a self-starter who is dedicated and demonstrates creative and critical thinking abilities.
- You have excellent written and verbal communications skills and detailed project management skills.
- You are able to work well under pressure, with proven experience working on complex, international, large-scale, time-critical projects.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in project management
- Demonstrate high motivation and have a proactive, can-do attitude with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Be results-driven with remarkable follow-through while focusing on customer experience and service
- Compile information and provide weekly communication updates for project teams
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
We are currently seeking a Project Manager to join our Global Security internal communications and training team. This Project Manager will be responsible for helping execute communications and employee engagement initiatives, driving strategy, planning and execution of major projects and events in Global Security.
Education & Experience