New York City, New York, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Are you passionate about using your knowledge to navigate complex challenges? Join us, and you’ll have a significant role in continuing Apple’s legacy of efficiency and success. The Preservation Manger ensures that our portfolio of stores consistently represents our brand through the most efficient use of resources with an emphasis on safety and security.
- Possess knowledge of facilities maintenance and knowledge of their operations. 3-5 years of experience preferred
- Work well with others and create strong field and corporate relationships
- Dedication to deliver consistent customer service internally and externally
- Strong, individual contributor. Self starter who possesses exceptional time management skills and has great attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to complete multiple tasks with tight deadlines
- Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions.
- Extraordinary communication and facilitation skills; is effective in a variety of formal presentation settings engendering trust and respect
- Seeks out partnerships through cross-functional networking — focuses on common organizational needs.
- Can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Identify clear objectives and measures to monitor progress and results ensuring for proper alignment with the key metrics of the business.
- Provide guidance and expertise for 15 – 30 retail locations to ensure they are following established protocols.
- Experience in fostering strong Service Provider partnerships and know how to effectively delegate work, oversee and execute scopes of work that achieve stated objectives.
- Proficient in building operations management technology, work order management software used in the facilities process, including platforms such as ServiceChannel, CORE and internal project management tools.
Lead, guide and train your store teams to ensure that a successful daily walk through of all stores in your market is performed and all new issues are tracked and documented in the Preservation Work Order Management tracking system. Perform routinely scheduled, structured site visits to each of the assigned store locations to identify and document all store experience issues in close communication and partnership with store, market, and global retail support leadership. Participate and / or coordinate a quarterly store visit with Market / Store Leadership and other key Global Retail Support partners to ensure that you are looking at the store’s operation from a holistic standpoint with a focus on safety and security. Prepare a monthly / quarterly review of the stores to give a detailed view on the store assets, Service Provider performance, partnerships with Store and Market Leadership, updates on all major incidents and a comprehensive business review that reflects financial and operational performance. On an annual basis, prepare in partnership with your market leaders and director a detailed view of your stores to be shared during fleet review outlining what projects need to be executed in order to inform the refresh and remodel strategy. On an annual basis, prepare a comprehensive budget for all assets in all stores in your market to ensure that all preventative maintenance programs are funded. Ensure that all routine and non-routine work is executed per approved quality, milestone, financial, and environmental requirements. Oversee the execution of all routine and non-routine work in close communication and partnership with store, market, and global retail support leadership. Actively monitor ServiceChannel ticketing system looking for most problematic stores. Develop communication and strategy for improving store’s facilities by providing or facilitating on-site analysis, coordinating appropriate Preservation resources to address issues, or providing appropriate systems training to stores. Work across Real Estate & Development to identify key partners to help resolve issues, identify trends, implement solutions and ensure appropriate prioritization. Identify and communicate best practices to the RE&D and Preservation leadership team by communicating detailed technical analysis and root cause reports. Develop Preservation agenda for market leader meetings - communicate project updates and address Preservation topics. Follow-up with Market and Store Leaders on additional training needs and provide feedback on in-store teams supporting Preservation. Develop a training and communication strategy for Retail resources that will support Preservation. Lead the in-store Preservation Operations Lead role in given market assisting with selection, training and support. Participate at the Schematic Design stage for all new stores to ensure that Preservation concerns are expressed and communicated in a timely manner to all internal partners. Perform routinely scheduled, structured site visits to each of the assigned new store development locations to identify and document all unique conditions in close communication and partnership with store, market, and global retail support leadership. Monitor all NSOs & Remodels during the 1st year to ensure that all warranty issues are addressed by the responsible parties and ensure the successful transition of ownership to Preservation at the appropriate time. Provide support and guidance including training and systems setup for NSOs and all remodel related projects.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s Degree preferred Exhibit great teamwork with a specific focus on the peer relationships, organizational agility, and building effective teams competencies. Foster innovation with a specific focus on the creativity and action oriented competencies.