Senior Software Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that supports the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. With your passion and dedication, there's no telling what we could accomplish!
- Highly motivated individual with a passion for quality and an eye for details.
- Hands on with design, development and deploying highly available, distributed and scalable transactional services.
- Comfortable promoting your ideas with peers, management and other engineering groups.
- Collaborate and influence the work of peers, vendors and teams.
- Ability to maintain composure and deliver under aggressive schedules.
- Reactive, Functional and Declarative programming paradigm.
- Building Web Services and reusable framework components using Spring boot.
- Java programming and RESTful API’s.
- Java Streams, Lambdas and non blocking event driven development.
- Relational and no-SQL databases, distributed cache.
- Fault Tolerant architectures, zero downtime systems.
- Automated testing methodologies and frameworks.
- Experience using tools such as Splunk, AppDynamics, etc.
The Self-Service Engineering team helps customers get the most out of their Apple products and services by providing access to industry-leading support resources on various channels including the Apple Support App. Join us as a Software Engineer on the services team and help conceptualize, craft, and deliver outstanding user experiences. The services that you build will abstract the complexities while crafting unexpected, extraordinary moments for our users. In this role you will: Develop critical components as well as review team goals for accuracy, quality, and completeness. Drive documentation of technical design and architecture of the system. Influence work of internal teams to ensure the best in-class solutions. Work with vendors, multi-functional teams and internal partners. This role can be based out of Cupertino, CA or Austin TX.
Education & Experience
Masters or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or related field with professional experience