Senior SAP Project Manager - SD Payments
Austin, Texas, United States
Software and Services
Apple's SAP Global Systems organization has an opening for a Senior SAP SD functional analyst/project manager. The role requires a mix of SAP functional and leadership skills to deliver projects in a highly integrated multi-functional environment. The successful candidate will work closely with both business and technical teams to understand requirements and design solutions that are scalable to meet the needs of high volume processes where performance and efficiency are key.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to articulate complex ideas and solutions in a clear and easy-to-understand way.
- Ability to lead large, complex, multi-functional, global projects working closely with multiple business and technical teams.
- Self motivated as well as a motivator of others.
- Ability to collaborate with other teams in order to resolve conflicts in a timely manner.
- Ability to balance scope and timeline of multiple projects in parallel, with minimal supervision.
- Ability to deliver high quality solutions in an environment where expectations are high and timelines are challenging.
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills.
- Innovative, highly motivated with the ability to learn quickly.
- Demonstrated functional lead experience with ability to drive designs that balance business efficiency, system performance, security and compliance.
- Extensive hands-on functional design and configuration experience, including detailed specifications for user exits, utilities, interfaces, reports, etc.
- In-depth knowledge and experience of SD functionality throughout the order to cash process, including billing and integration with FI/CO.
- Experience with payments processing, including credit cards, loans, wire transfer, and mobile payments.
You will work closely with Apple business and technical teams across regions, as well as external payments partners and other 3rd parties. Much of this interaction will be with regional and global teams in other locations and other time zones, so excellent interpersonal skills and collaboration skills are key. The role includes responsibility for all aspects of a project including: Supporting the business during requirements gathering to understand their specific needs from both a tactical and strategic perspective. Crafting and leading the project plan, deliverables, dependencies, risks and mitigation plan. Ensuring project scope is clearly defined and resources, budget and timeline are adequate to deliver the required solution. Issue tracking and driving issue resolution across teams. Status reporting within the team and upwards to management groups. Driving the functional and technical gap analysis. Level of effort and prioritization, including careful management of change requests. Driving scalable and flexible designs, ensuring alignment to global design principals, security and compliance standards, as well as documentation standards. Design governance and solution architecture in a complex payments' landscape. Ensuring adequate test cycles are defined and executed to support a smooth production launch. Managing cutover and other implementation activities across multiple teams. Tracking issues and managing scope of changes during warranty support to ensure a handover to the production support team. We're looking for a hardworking and passionate person to join this amazing team, if you feel this is you, we'd love to hear from you.
Education & Experience
MS/BS in Computer Science or equivalent, with a range of 7-10 years of SAP SD functional experience in a functional/project lead role for order to cash processes.