WW Internal Search Project Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — we build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of our people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it. Be a part of the Demand Generation team and assist in the development of Internal Search strategies. The Internal Search Project Manager must be able to quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of the Internal Search program.
- 5+ years of validated Site Search, Project Management experience
- Solid understanding of e-commerce, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Well versed in ranking signals and other facets that affect search engines
- Highly motivated and innovative with a consistent track record of running concurrent projects
- Champion for continuous improvements
- Strong organizational and documentation skills
- Expert collaborator who can articulate team capabilities and priorities; create and maintain positive relationships cross-functionally
- Outstanding analytical, quantitative, and interpersonal skills, with impeccable attention to detail.
- Able to assess & mitigate risk, lead change, and work in a fast-paced environment
- Bi-lingual a plus.
- PMP preferred
The ideal candidate should have a passion for Search with an outstanding ability to think creatively in order to identify and capitalize on opportunities. Attention to detail and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced atmosphere is required. The candidate must be able to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points as well as bring high levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation. Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills are necessary. - Lead Internal Search projects ensuring initiatives are delivered on time and on budget - Collaborate with cross-functional teams in order to influence, develop and execute various Retail and Search strategies. - Identify and resolve conflicts, inter-dependencies and other project risks - Deliver weekly performance reports and quarterly Internal Search business reviews to ensure key partners are aware of the overall program status - Prepare an annual operational plan that incorporates regional and cross-functional priorities - Assist with the development of a user-centric Internal Search product and operational roadmap that incorporates both regional and cross-functional priorities - Work with Search Analysts to preform query and trend analysis to further inform strategic initiatives. - Partner with Search Analysts to monitor, evaluate and optimize search results and search performance across all platforms. - Collaborate with Digital Merchandising to ensure key products are being supported while also mitigating risk. - Influence key partners by utilizing a data driven communication strategy. - Lead bug triage and issue resolution efforts. - Familiarity with Adobe Analytics, GitHub, ticketing software, Tableau and data visualization techniques. - Experience working with Apache Solr
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree required, Graduate degree preferred.