System Infrastructure Developer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Do you love creating elegant solutions to highly complex challenges? Do you intrinsically see the importance in every detail? As part of our Silicon Technologies group, you’ll help design and manufacture our next-generation, high-performance, power-efficient processor, system-on-chip (SoC). You’ll ensure Apple products and services can seamlessly and efficiently handle the tasks that make them beloved by millions. Joining this group means you’ll be responsible for crafting and building the technology that fuels Apple’s devices. Together, you and your team will enable our customers to do all the things they love with their devices. We are looking for an individual who is passionate about joining Apple’s engineering team as a System Infrastructure Developer. The Hardware Technologies team designs the best silicon on the planet and you could be a key part of enabling our success.
- To succeed within this role, you should have shown experience in several of the following areas:
- 5+ years experience
- Fluent in Perl/Linux, experience in other interpreted or scripting languages a plus
- Ability to debug complex Linux compute and license environment
- Expert in DevOps and CI/CD methodologies and tools
- Knowledgeable in version control systems (Git, Perforce)
- Designed and developed software QA methodologies, including code review and regressions testing
- Familiarity with data reporting and data visualization engines (Splunk, Tableau)
- Familiarity with batch queuing systems (LSF, RTDA, Sungrid) and general EDA tool flows
- Familiarity with Python a plus
In this highly visible and cross-functional role as a senior member of our hardware CAD team, you will be responsible for developing best in class methodologies and flows for Apple silicon for mobile products. You will collaborate with multiple design teams to identify and implement automations in internal software evaluation, management, and deployment. This system will enable us to drive the quality of the chip, increase efficiency and QoR of our CAD flows.
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science or equivalent degree in technical discipline required.