iPad PR Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple's worldwide communications team informs the world about the Company, our innovative products and services, and the values that drive our company. The team includes professionals with backgrounds in public relations strategy, journalism, buzz marketing and event production. We’re looking for trailblazing, collaborative professionals from a variety of creative fields. If that’s you, then your next home may be here. Come and do the best and most exciting work of your career at Apple.
- Strong media and influencer relationships in the tech and consumer lifestyle space and a proven track record developing and placing stories
- Experience developing and managing product launches/events, product reviews and momentum programs
- Highly creative, especially in building relationships and partnerships with tech and consumer influencers on YouTube, Instagram, etc.
- Effective collaborator with the ability to work cross functionally across teams and geographies
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects
- Process-driven, adept at managing programs from start to finish
- Excellent writing and editing skills, able to develop pitches and press materials
- Ability to quickly analyze media coverage and sentiment and apply insights to the team’s work
We are currently seeking a PR Manager to join our corporate communications team as a highly creative, dynamic storyteller who will help drive fresh new ideas for iPad. Responsibilities include planning and execution of major product PR programs and momentum activities for the full iPad lineup, writing and developing thoughtful pitches and press materials, planning and managing launch activities, staffing events and media briefings, and identifying and managing issues in a continuous news cycle. Additionally, the Manager will build and manage the iPad influencer program, building and maintaining relationships with artists, designers, photographers, illustrators and other creative pros; as well as building lasting relationships and partnerships with social media influencers (YouTube, Instagram, bloggers, etc) in the consumer lifestyle and tech space to help drive impactful momentum activity and feature stories.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree preferred