Production Manager - Email Marketing
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Do you have a passion for thinking creatively as well as strategically? Can you put the magic within each product we build into words? As part of our Services Marketing Group, you’ll uncover human insights to craft messaging that shows what Apple services, Apps, and Content can really do for people. In this role, you serve as the leader for the marketing teams that build and manage email campaigns that form the voice and spirit of Apple, acting as the brand identity customers interact with at every touchpoint. You and your team’s work will have a powerful impact on the way people see and use their Apple devices. That’s because every piece of communication you build will reflect the essence of our products: simple and appealing with iconic personality.
- Deep experience in email marketing production and leading email marketing programs including scheduling, prioritization and management, monitoring and optimizing workflows, developing production plans, and leading production teams.
- Organized and love to craft efficiencies to further streamline processes.
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration and interpersonal skills including executive/partner presentations.
- Strategic attitude and validated ability to build and evolve marketing programs based on brand objectives.
- Ability to collaborate with worldwide marketing teams on the creation and roll out of direct marketing programs that reflect regional market opportunities and consumer differences.
- Track record of developing, executing and optimizing direct marketing for leading consumer brands.
- Have experience with current and emerging direct marketing and engagement tools
- 8+ years of experience in Business to Consumer (B2C) direct or digital marketing.
The Manager of Email Production, leads Apple Services Direct Marketing, which spans across all of our subscription and transactional businesses. This leader will drive the production of email communications for Apple's marketing campaigns that promote introduction, engagement, education, and delight for our customers across the globe. The leader, teams up with Marketing, Business, Analytic, and Intelligence teams to support and optimize our CRM strategy and be responsible for achieving the goals set for the group. This exciting opportunity allows one to take part in a dynamic marketing team where strong business strategy and excellent interpersonal abilities and a strong emotional intelligence are keys to success!
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree required. MBA preferred.
- Passion and a deep understanding of the value of Apple's services and Apps on iOS, MacOS, iPadOS, and WatchOS.
- A deep desire to understand, respect, and communicate to our customers.