Siri - Senior Quality Engineer, Full Stack
Seattle, Washington, United States
Machine Learning and AI
Would you like to play a part in the next revolution in human-computer interaction? Contribute to a product that is redefining mobile and desktop computing, create groundbreaking technology to support large scale systems, spoken language, big data, and artificial intelligence and work with the people who built the intelligent assistant that helps millions of people get things done — just by asking! Join the Siri team at Apple as the Siri Quality Engineer - Full Stack. You will work with tools and automation as well as drive testing for the qualification of Siri features. This is a fast-paced role with high visibility and impact to build the most advanced systems in the industry.
- 10+ years of industry experience, including 6 + years as a senior engineer.
- Experience creating test automation and frameworks from ground up in Java, Python.
- Experience with client and server side testing and development.
- Experience with mobile automation testing tools such as Appium, Cucumber and Calabash.
- Expertise with logging and debugging tools including Splunk.
- Experience creating dashboards to capture regression and automation metrics.
- Experience with Databases (SQL, NoSQL).
- Expertise writing test cases and test plans.
- Familiarity with CI/CD automation tools such as TeamCity or Jenkins.
- Familiarity with iOS, macOS, shell scripting, and terminal.
- Strong organizational skills and experience working in large cross functional teams.
- Self-motivated and pro-active with proven creative, problem solving and critical thinking capabilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Flexibility to respond and react to a dynamic software environment.
- Experience in testing and debugging remote server API requests or other protocols.
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams is a plus
This position requires a technical lead who possesses an understanding of global users of voice assistants and a creative, user-focused mindset. You will be responsible for defining test strategy, execution and certification of client and server releases and critical features. You will be responsible for executing on automation to ensure that high quality standards are met with targeted goals and metrics demonstrating CI/CD practices. We also need a strong standout professional to work cross-functionally. Be ready to do extraordinary things when you come here. We are dynamic, inspiring, innovative people that create industry-defining technologies. The engineers who work here reinvent and define entire industries with our products and services. You should join the Apple Siri Quality Engineering team if you want to help deliver the next amazing Apple product.
Education & Experience
B.S OR M.S IN COMPUTER SCIENCE OR RELATED FIELD