Carrier HQ Sales Lead
Seattle, Washington, United States
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s US Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. We are, in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. As the Carrier Headquarter Sales Lead you will be responsible for driving day to day commercial operations and relationships with our carrier partner's HQ teams across Apple product lines. You are detail orientated and self-structured in your approach to work, with the ability to manage relationships at all levels. You have proven presentation and partner management skills, and thrive in a rapid paced environment and a culture that relies on teamwork.
- 10+ years experience in wireless account management or a related function with experience calling on wireless carriers at the Headquarters level
- Demonstrated strengths in relationship management, teaming across functions, deal making & negotiations
- Demonstrated strength in applying knowledge of carrier market dynamics, consumer offer structures, and business agreements
- Ability to quickly develop, iterate, and navigate through large scale contracts and agreements in partnership with legal teams
- Strategic agility: demonstrated ability to identify and drive new opportunities
- Track record of success and upward mobility within organizations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to succeed through ambiguity and get results
We navigate complex organizations and quickly establish relationships and rapport. We understand partner challenges, and perspectives while building credibility. We lead pipeline development, prospecting, deal execution, implementation, and continued management. We manage compliance to key commercial obligations and identify gaps/opportunities to drive increased performance YoY. We identify business opportunities and guide initiatives to grow the account and the carrier’s commitment to Apple products over time. We facilitate Apple interactions across all levels of the organization. We help develop and negotiate deals and agreements.
Education & Experience
BA/BS Required; MBA Preferred
- Facilitate all aspects of account management from day-to-day to strategic interactions.
- Create, manage, and leverage valued interactions and relationships with executive decision-makers, and work across the customer organization to get the right things done.
- Outline negotiation strategies and execute deals to realize quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Negotiate commercial terms and draft agreements.
- Problem solver by nature with ability to identify win-win solution space while driving overall objectives and initiatives of Apple.
- Strong knowledge of the Wireless/Telecommunications industry preferred.