Sr. Producer, Apple News Editorial Content
New York City, New York, United States
Software and Services
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — we craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that supports the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. The Apple News team is looking for an experienced Producer to provide communications, project management, and strong executional leadership for Editorial Content initiatives. We are looking for a highly organized, results-oriented individual with extensive experience handling complex deliverable timelines in a software team and/or with a media or creative agency.
- You have proven ability to build rapport, credibility, and get results at all team levels.
- You are able to meet deadlines while juggling many projects and priorities.
- You require minimal guidance working towards predetermined goals and are able to independently anticipate and resolve problems while keeping focused on overall project priorities.
- You are willing and able to travel (~15% of the time) to Apple’s other corporate offices to facilitate Editorial Content creation, lead cross functional working sessions, and attend leadership meetings.
- Build and maintain complex schedules for Editorial Content deliverables. - Communicate and negotiate expectations, dates, and milestones with cross functional team members, including project management, engineering, editorial, and upper-level management. - Coordinate and manage schedules of external vendors and agencies - Manage day-to-day progress of tasks and deliverables. - Coordinate and drive editorial and cross-functional reviews, take detailed notes, and communicate results and next steps back to key stakeholders. - Know at all times the health of projects, risks and implications to timelines. - Improve processes and communications in an ever-changing, dynamic working environment.
Education & Experience
Requires a Bachelors Degree with 6+ years Project Management/Producer experience demonstrating growing levels of project management responsibilities.