Technical Project Manager - Wallet, Payments & Commerce Analytics
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
We are looking for a talented, hardworking and results-oriented Project Manager to join our WPC Analytics PMO Team. As a member of Analytics PMO team, you will play a central role in delivering a high-impact project initiatives with our Payments, Commerce & Wallet teams. You will partner closely with the business and engineering teams to define initial requirements, produce specifications, drive new features to completion and provide production support for several global, mission critical production applications. These applications span across multiple business areas in Sales, Marketing, Operations, Finance & Business Intelligence. The role requires detailed project planning, coordination, and execution of technical tools and systems development, the ability to construct robust technical test plans, clear and concise communication skills, an understanding of operational challenges, helping to scope improvements for future Wallet, Payments & Commerce initiatives, and working closely with stakeholders from various internal teams such as Sales, Marketing and Operations.
- 7+ years of overall experience in leading technical projects and complex system integrations
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, extraordinary attention to detail and ability to “translate “ complex concepts into language and context that are meaningful to the business
- We seek an analytical thinker with a can-do attitude and flexibility to accommodate to evolving business needs
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to manage work to tight deadlines and balance the pressure of executive requests and product launches
- Excellent knowledge of the systems development lifecycle
- Monitors market / industry trends and new technologies to identify areas for competitive advantage!
- Committed focus on innovation, an eagerness to challenge the status quo
- Hands-on experience with scripting languages such as Java, Python, Perl, ReactJS
Acts as a liaison between the business and engineering teams to ensure business project needs are adequately met with technology solutions Provide overall leadership to the offshore team supporting various internal applications Drive automation of various manual tasks in day to day support Dedicatedly run all the significant system events, product launches Partner with multiple application owners, and key business users for improvement & new feature prioritization Support new project functionality releases Balance production systems crisis and communication Drive root-cause analysis and resolution of all production issues Provides consulting expertise through effective communication to customers, partners, management, staff and peers to ensure expectations are met
Education & Experience
BS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent