US Beats & Accessories Lead
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Sales and Business Development
The US Sales Teams support all Reseller routes to market for all Apple products. Reporting to the US Carrier Leader, you will be responsible for leading and developing the Beats & Accessories product sales strategy and driving execution across our Retailers and Carriers. In principal, you will be selling in the vision of Beats and Apple-branded Accessories to partners and shepherding partners from pitch to close, including defining the strategy for individual accounts, providing assortment, placement, and consumer offer recommendations, negotiating commercial terms, and navigating cross-functional teams to ensure timely and successful launch of new partner programs. Additionally, you should be entrepreneurial and seek to “wear many hats,” actively pursuing new and unique projects as the team grows and evolves.
- Significant channel sales experience in the Retail, Consumer Electronics sector
- Senior Retailer Account Management experience.
- Successful record in a fast moving, dynamic, high growth environment
- Good knowledge of US Consumer/Carrier market
- Previous experience of working within a matrix organization
- Define playbooks and strategy to drive consistent category growth
Taking an extraordinary relationship to new heights and developing a focused and productive alliance with Apple. Pitch partners on incremental Beats and Apple-branded Accessory opportunities Innovating in business models Developing and executing both strategic and tactical plans that will result in the successful achievement of the Apple’s sell through targets. Achieving or exceeding assigned sales quotas and be an authority in understanding and driving sales through the carrier channels. Being aware of competitor's activities, account history, emerging trends and understand how to build and capitalise on opportunities. Establishing and progressing an effective planning and strategic partnership with the Carrier/Cosnumer Leaders Ensuring compliance Coordinating above the line marketing activities, ensuring compliance and appropriate use of Apple creative assets provided by Apple Marketing teams. Coordinating Apple support functions to resolve day-to-day trading issues in the account. Performing assigned administrative tasks including sales reporting, inventory reporting, maintaining files, information, and forms. You will develop status reports, establish schedules and attend meetings with internal staff.
Education & Experience
- KEY COMPETENCIES:
- Driving innovation
- Developing and growing a team with diversity and inclusion at the core
- Influencing and Negotiating Skills– a proven track record of negotiation at senior level.
- Achieving Results – demonstrated ability to overachieve on set objectives while focusing on the bottom line.
- C-Level Engagement – liaising at the most senior level within an organization.
- Relationship Building – experience of developing strong commercial relationships both internally within Apple and externally.
- Analytical Agility – highly analytical with the capability to convert data into business intelligence while staying focused on the overall objective.
- Shows an ability to think strategically and plan accordingly.
- Managerial Courage – a track record in providing direct, complete and actionable positive and corrective feedback to others.
- Seeing around corners
- Apple is a fast-paced, high-growth environment. The chosen applicant will be flexible, have great interpersonal savvy and the ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Fluent spoken and written English is a necessity.
- KEY RELATIONSHIPS:
- Apple Retail Account Executives and Consumer teams at all levels & in all markets where Retailer is present
- Geo/Country management and Consumer/Enterprise channel teams
- Apple Sales Finance
- Channel Programs & Sales Ops
- Marketing and Business Development teams
- Local strategic partners as necessary
- KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
- Increasing sell through units and Apple advantage within the Retailer ensuring year-on-year and share growth.
- Ensuring compliance with the Apple/Retailer agreements.
- Developing and maintaining an excellent relationship with the Retailer reflected in a strong, evolving joint Account Plan with Retailer.
- Inspiring, leading and motivating an effective team, across multiple countries.