Inclusion and Diversity Business Partnering Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry- leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. As an Inclusion and Diversity (I&D) Business Partnering Manager, you will develop a strategy in partnership with the business to identify processes to drive I&D integration across the talent lifecycle (e.g., recruiting, leadership development, promotions, retention and other talent strategies) into the business and region. You will ensure analytical insights are integrated and used to drive planning and programming within the LOBs you support, increasing accountability and measuring the impact of key initiatives. You will also manage a team of I&D BPs to provide direction, ensure activities are focused and aligned to I&D goals, and efforts are managed to scale globally.
- Prior management experience required
- Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to lead others
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability according to the changing needs and priorities of the organization
- Track record of building effective business partnerships in a consultative model
- Effective implementation of talent initiatives, tools and processes
- Expertise in People disciplines (leadership development, executive mentorship, global I&D/HR, training)
* You will develop and drive the strategy for I&D Business Partnering * You will develop and grow the I&D Business Partners * You will assess and develop an I&D strategy for the LOBs and regions you support * You will establish relationships and serve as a primary point of contact to PBPs, Recruiters, and Business Leaders * You will deliver and integrate I&D solutions, ensuring consistency of implementation * You will understand the business model across the variety of teams and work to identify measurable solutions for leadership * You will partner with business leaders and People Business Partners to help identify I&D areas of focus and growth for diverse talent (recruiting, assignments, development) * You will implement I&D learning and development solutions to unique leadership and business needs * You are responsible to assess I&D point solutions for leaders and develop customized plans of action * You support integration of teams and business leaders into Diversity Network Associations (DNAs), broader community efforts, and I&D events * You will manage a team of I&D BPs towards the design and execution of their I&D LOB strategies
Education & Experience
* Masters+ degree preferred * Eight years of equivalent experience in the areas above preferred * I&D experience preferred
- * Some overnight and international travel required
- * Cupertino based candidate preferred, however would consider an Austin based candidate with up to 50% travel required
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.