Corporate Governance Attorney
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Do you love taking on big challenges without precedent? Do you possess a deep knowledge of the legal field and a passion for innovation? As a part of our Legal group, you’ll help uphold Apple’s high ethical and corporate standards and support Apple in our mission to leave the world better than we found it. Apple is seeking a U.S. corporate attorney to join its Corporate Law Group.
- 4+ years law firm or in-house experience working on corporate matters, including corporate governance and reporting
- Strong communication, research and organizational skills with the ability to effectively engage in Apple’s culture of constructive debate
- Deep interest in the subject matter and our business with the ability to dive in to details and tackle new and emerging issues
- Strong project management skills with the ability to lead multiple priorities independently and establish close working relationships with business partners across a wide variety of fields and disciplines
- Excellent judgment and decision-making ability with the potential to become a trusted advisor to our business partners
This role will advise on corporate governance and reporting requirements, particularly relating to areas of environmental, social and governance (ESG) matters. This will include various topics of non-financial reporting, such as conflict minerals and anti-slavery. This role will work closely with Apple’s investor relations, corporate communications and supplier responsibility teams, as well as other business partners and legal colleagues.
Education & Experience
J.D. or equivalent and admission to at least one U.S. state bar