EHR Business Systems Analyst
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Are you seeking a chance to create an impact on people and their health? We've initiated a search for a talented Electronic Healthcare Record (EHR) experts to help support and deliver an amazing service that will affect how people seek basic healthcare. This position assists physicians, nurses, care navigators and other clinicians with issue resolution related to the electronic health record (EHR) and other clinical applications. The candidate will have a good understanding of EHR functionality, and health system operations. As a startup we need our analyst to fulfill multiple roles regarding the management, and on-going support of our comprehensive clinical information systems.
- Experience in Clinical Information Systems.
- Experience in Workflow Design and health system operations. As a startup we need our analyst to fulfill multiple roles regarding the management, and on-going support of our comprehensive clinical information systems.
- Experience in Business Process Reengineering/Analysis
- Experience in creating functional specifications
- Experience in developing test scripts
- Experience working as part of a project team including at least two successful implementations as the project manager.
- Hands-on configuration experience with one or more EHR applications. Plus a good understanding of the underlying infrastructure, interfaces and data.
- Strong analytical and communications skills necessary to gather and define business requirements and translate them into solutions.
- Ability to facilitate workshops with clinics and clinical groups
- Ability to be part of an on call rotation
- Three (3) years relevant experience in a challenging healthcare environment preferred.
You will be providing ongoing application support for wellness staff, troubleshooting and closing service desk tickets. You will also coordinate application support with other information technology teams including R&D, IT, vendors and the AC Wellness service desk. This includes participating in an on-call rotation. Develop and maintain requirements/specifications and test cases for new or enhanced functionality to department applications. Prepare testing scripts and materials and performs unit, system, and integrated testing tasks. You will participate in the change control process and ensure users are educated on all changes. Engage the clinical and business community to ensure their voices are heard, their needs are met and they are kept informed of project progress. Perform in depth analyses of workflows, data collection, reports and other technical artifacts associated with the use of AC Wellness Center’s systems. Promote a team atmosphere that is conducive to the overall accomplishment of goals, schedules, and deadlines. Help develop training plan for new full and part-time clinic staff and support during upgrades.
Education & Experience
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through a combination of education, training, and experience in a HealthCare environment required.