ALAC IS&T Infrastructure Program Manager
Miami, Florida, United States
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Apple Latin America is a dynamic organization that is driving the presence of Apple products in the countries across the region. The ALAC IS&T team has the goal of enabling the growth of Apple’s Latin America business to new heights. The Infrastructure Program Manager will be responsible for serving as the relationship partner for Apple’s vendor partners, managing purchasing and invoices for projects and services, maintaining a dashboard of the active and planned projects, resourcing and cost management. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it!
- Demonstrated competency with project management tools, Microsoft Office, iWork tools
- Strong time management and organizational skills, able to deliver multiple projects of varying lengths, while meeting quality standards and deadlines
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment and complete deliverables on time
- 10 years experience managing technical services infrastructure processes in a Fortune 500 environment
- Extremely strong teamwork ethic and customer support focus
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to influence senior managers with compelling messaging
- Conversational fluency in English and Spanish
The Infrastructure Program Manager role is responsible for ensuring the steady delivery of infrastructure services in the ALAC region. The program manager role will be responsible for managing vendor relationships, purchasing, invoice management and payment to vendors. The program manager will be the focal point for tracking infrastructure projects and change management across the region, ensuring management has visibility to all of the work in flight and risks associated with that work. A successful candidate will: Build relationships with telco and infrastructure vendor partners Maintain purchasing and invoicing for projects and goods in compliance with IS&T standards and Apple Finance policies Maintain a dashboard of on-going issues, change management and opportunities with telco vendors Maintain a dashboard of infrastructure projects with resourcing and project status Maintain a dashboard of tickets impacting ALAC infrastructure and services and influence resolution on tickets Coordinate quarterly business reviews with key vendor partners
Education & Experience
University degree preferred. MBA or Post-Graduate is a plus.