Sr. Manager, Worldwide Supply Demand Planning
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just develop products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple is looking for a dynamic, highly motivated manager within World-wide Sales and Operations Support.
- This is a highly visible and meaningful position, rich in analytics and cross-functional collaboration opportunities. This role works closely with Sales, Finance, Product Marketing and Operations, and requires strong leadership, organizational, and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence teams and Senior Executives based on data/analysis.
Develop a team responsible for a wide-range of unit-centric analytical activities in support of the weekly unit forecast process and corporate P&L forecast cycles. Continually monitor weekly product availability plans, weekly sell through and allocation of constrained finished goods between channels and countries to understand impact on P&L. Be an active participant in new product planning and tracking. Present product updates to senior management, providing insight on opportunities, challenges and key decisions. Train and manage a team capable of meeting the challenges of Apple’s rapidly changing environment. Own improvements to processes or development of new tools either individually or in collaboration with other Managers and teams (e.g. Business Process Reengineering) to ensure success and consistency across the organization in developing plans.
Education & Experience
BA/BS Degree plus 10-15+ years relevant experience MBA Desirable
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A persistent attention to detail
- The ability to exert appropriate influence in a highly matrixed organization
- The ability to maintain a focus on simplicity while dealing with complex challenges
- The ability to recognize, attract and develop talent