Wireless Platform Software Test Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Join our Wireless Technologies and Ecosystems team and drive innovation that matters! We build and seamlessly integrate technologies that enrich people’s lives and deliver the best user-experience. If you're passionate about quality, we may have the job for you. Are you deeply accountable for your work? Your real passion for product ownership and track record of product development will prove critical to your success on our team. The Wireless Technologies and Ecosystem team is looking for individual with passion on testing Cellular/WiFi/BT/NFC technologies with a focus on production test engineering to help ensure quality for manufacturing process.
- 2 to 3 years in Embedded platform testing
- Experience with Cellular or Wireless Testing is a plus
- Strong in scripting and experience in programming in embedded system
- Able to work independently and should be dedicated
- Deep understanding of test methodologies & practices
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Appropriate working with multi-functional teams and in supporting development in debugging and reproducing issues
- Laser-focused on the smallest details that are meaningful to our customers
As a Wireless Test Engineer on our team, you will join a dynamic team responsible for qualifying the wireless features and software for the latest wireless products. Your focus will be testing Wireless features and software for Apple’s innovative devices.You will be responsible for testing Cellular features and various wireless features in our product manufacturing related tests. You will complete both documented and ad hoc testing to ensure high quality releases.You will also utilize and maintain automated test infrastructure.
Education & Experience
Computer Science or Engineering Degree, or equivalent experience.
- Preferable to have automation experience in any of the scripting languages(python/perl).