Learning Management System (LMS) Administrator
Austin, Texas, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. The AppleCare Training Team is looking for a Training Operations Specialist (TOS) to help manage the publication of our training content. This position requires an organized and detail-oriented individual that can collaborate effectively with training content developers, and project managers to ensure content publication success. This position is based in Austin, TX.
- Experience with a Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- A strong sense of teamwork and the ability to build great relationships
- Great time-management and organizational skills
- Outstanding communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to be flexible when it comes to the work environment, tasks and schedules
- Familiarity with OS X. Experience with the Apple iWork suite, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, OmniGraffle
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS and XML
- Familiarity with SCORM standards (a plus)
In this role you will manage file versions and maintain process adherence. Maintain publication process documentation and identify improvement opportunities. Publish content within the Learning Management System (LMS). You will create SCORM 1.2 and 2004 content packages. Create question(s) and quizz(es)/exam(s) in Assessment Engine. Build and maintain courses and curricula within the Learning Management System. Quality check data within the Learning Management System. Maintain Learning System process documentation and identify improvement opportunities.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree or equivalent