Marketing Research Lead, Beats by Dre
Culver City, California, United States
Can you imagine what you could do here? At Beats by Dre, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and consumer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Beats by Dre Marketing team is seeking an inspiring leader in Market Research to support our strategy development. We’re looking for someone who understands innovative and state of the art research methodologies, has a strong background in analytics and data science, and has extensive experience with translating data into actionable insights and linking it to business issues. If this sounds like you, read on to learn how we can benefit from your experience.
- Demonstrated success in customer insights/marketing analytics in a technology, consumer products or market research firm, preferably in a global role
- Highly analytical, intellectually curious with consistent track record in quantitative and qualitative survey analysis
- Extremely strong communication, visualization and articulation skills to deliver meaningful insights to craft business decisions
- Deep expertise with application of a broad range of research techniques
- Ability to efficiently manage and implement quick-turnaround, high volume of projects
- A self-starter who works well in a fast-paced, dynamic, matrixed environment
- Ability to synthesize a wide range of first and third party data into coherent reporting
- Proven track record of translating data to actionable business insights
This position is responsible for managing and designing qualitative and quantitative research to understand Apple’s customers and developing insights to support business decisions. This role will also work on developing ongoing reports of customer behaviors and trends. We appreciate a proven track record in designing and analyzing primary research, developing actionable insights and presenting to business partners effectively. This person should also be able to develop research plans, actively identify business issues to be addressed, and synthesize from disparate sources to provide a holistic view of the consumer and marketplace.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in statistics/mathematics/economics or market research/marketing analytics is preferred.
- Management consulting and/or Investment Banking experience is a plus.