Senior Producer, Analytics, Marcom
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple’s Interactive Technology organization is part of Apple’s Worldwide Marketing Communications Department (Marcom). Marcom designs and delivers the iconic brand images and experiences to various sites, apps and retail stores. We oversee all of Apple’s advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of extraordinary communications. We work on many high-impact projects that serve various Apple lines of business. We use the latest in open source technologies and continue to evolve and deliver solutions on a worldwide scale. Working with a variety of multi-functional teams, we bring it all together to deliver the interactive experiences with an excellent group of software engineers while having fun along the way. Apple Marcom is seeking a Sr Producer/Product Manager to join with the Analytics & Data Sciences team. In this role, you would lead the team to design, engineer, and develop analytical dashboards and solutions that have direct and measurable impact to www.apple.com (http://www.apple.com) as well as Apple’s digital media and social media campaigns. You will be responsible for developing business requirements and leading processes for reporting, and lead program management for the team. You will partner with the team to deliver analysis and data insights to help inform and optimize digital strategy for Apple's digital communication. Are you someone who remains curious, asking questions, and digging deep to find solutions? We're growing and encourage you to apply. We believe this role would place you in a highly-energized environment with some of the most creative individuals in the industry where you would be inspired to share your perspective and experience along with providing outstanding support for the team.
- 7+ years of experience managing analytics and data science teams who are responsible for developing analytical dashboards and measuring impact of online site changes and its impact on traffic, engagement and revenue.
- In-depth knowledge of digital analytics data, measurement and methodologies
- You have a good design sense and natural presentations skills that can weave results into a narrative for business and creative teams to comprehend easily.
- You are a self-starter who can take a project from start to finish with minimal supervision
- Strong communicator with excellent verbal and written presentation skills able to evangelize data informed decision-making at all levels.
- Flexibility to deal with rapidly changing, time-constrained launch schedules.
- Able to balance multiple projects and assignments.
- Highly detail-oriented, organized, and patient.
- Knowledge of how to utilize Tableau and other Data Visualization tools to communicate results and track ongoing performance.
- Experience in working across different global cultures a plus.
As a Senior Producer for Analytics you will need to have a thorough understanding of digital analytics and creative standard methodologies for campaign effectiveness and content nuances by platform (online, video, social, paid search, in app, etc) in order to help drive strategy and measure success. We're looking for someone who is driven, accountable and a highly upbeat teammate. Be curious, ready to learn and evolve and able to develop strategic partnerships across both the Data Science and the Business organizations.
Education & Experience
BS or equivalent Degree - Marketing, Finance, Business Analytics, or related fields. Master’s degree in Business Administration or Marketing Science is desirable.