Technical Systems Analyst
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apps are changing the world, enriching people’s lives, and enabling developers to innovate like never before. As a result, the App Store has grown into an exciting and dynamic ecosystem for millions of developers and more than a billion users. We're growing and if you wish to be part of something exciting, we encourage you to apply! Are you passionate about analytics? The Worldwide Developer Relations team is looking for a Technical Systems Analyst, who will work with partners from a diverse set of business and engineering teams to design and build internal content management tools, and configure content management systems. As a Technical Systems Analyst at App Review, you will be responsible for leading the tools and services that allow us to accomplish our business objectives. Work with stakeholders to align future product releases and business objectives with our tooling and infrastructure. You will design technical specifications, getting support and consensus from senior leadership within the organization, and collaborate with engineering partners to see these specifications through to release.
- Proven knowledge of product management and systems configuration best-practices.
- Ability to deliver and run multiple technical projects, including creation of technical specification documents.
- Ability to drive a product vision and strategy, and execute via incremental feature launches.
- An extraordinary attention to detail that drives you to self-audit your work and understand complex systems.
- Understanding of iOS app development, including the iOS SDK and APIs available to third party developers.
- Full product lifecycle management experience, including definition, user acceptance testing, and launch.
- An ability to clearly and effectively communicate and maintain relationships with a diverse group of internal and external partners, up to and including senior leadership.
- Ability to anticipate and effectively tackle complex problems; build consensus and alignment, act with urgency get results and take educated risks.
Education & Experience
BA/BS required with strong technical background.
- For this position, Apple will not sponsor applicants for work visas or relocation.
- Flexible to work weekends and holidays.