Marketing Attribution Product Manager
Culver City, California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We are looking for an experienced Marketing Attribution Product Manager to deliver data products that drive business insights and ROI for Apple Services. You will work closely with key internal stakeholders and external vendors to drive product requirements for Marketing, Data Science, and Privacy. You will also drive the marketing attribution program end-to-end, including access and on-boarding for global marketers, support for campaign operations, and integrations with analytics platforms. To succeed, you will need to define and effectively communicate your vision and strategy to Engineering and QA, get cross-functional buy-in, and measure impact.
- Closely collaborate with AMP Marketing teams to understand their needs and current operating environment.
- Gather requirements from AMP Marketing, Data Science, and Apple Privacy teams then work closely with Technical and UX/Design teams to author high quality specifications and supplement requested requirements with high value features and capabilities.
- Define a unified campaigns product roadmap taking into account diverse marketing landscape and requirements, as well as engineering and vendor capabilities.
- Drive key features to enable measurement and integration with the attribution platform, including partner with engineering and program management to define a delivery and release plan.
- Partner with engineering during development to quickly address and resolve outstanding questions and issues, as well as provide timely feedback.
- Work closely with QA and stakeholders to ensure product is tested and functions as designed/expected. Responsibility extends to ensuring integrity and quality of the data, infrastructure and process.
- Provide access and support for marketers around the globe.
- Develop product documentation, on-boarding and training.
- 3+ years of campaigns product management and/or related program experience in a high-tech company - Hands-on experience working with large scale marketing automation solutions - Program management experience for marketing campaigns from creation to tracking to reporting - Experience writing detailed user stories and managing a story backlog - Agile, adaptable and capable of delivering new products and features iteratively - Experience conducting user feedback sessions, assessing needs and product limitations, and integrating observations into future requirements - Strong prioritization and project management skills, including timely and proactive communication of timelines, status, and issue escalation - Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, including the ability to convey complex requirements in a clear, concise, and credible manner - Extreme attention to detail and ability to self-audit work
Education & Experience
Education Bachelor's degree Business Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent work experience.