AppleCare Digital Project Manager
Austin, Texas, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. AppleCare Digital is looking for an experienced project manager to lead large-scale, cross-functional projects that redefine how our customers get support through digital channels. In this role, you will play a key part in the delivery of strategic programs which cut across multiple teams and functions. Join our team and make a difference!
- 5+ years in project management, leading a wide-variety of projects and cross-functional deliverables
- 2+ years experience in multi-channel customer service and support
- Ability to personally deliver large scale initiatives in a fast-paced environment with high levels of complexity and ambiguity
- Shown ability to manage and meet deadlines
- Extraordinary communication skills, verbal, written and presentation, to all levels of an organization
- Ability to work collaboratively; develop and maintain positive relationships cross-functionally.
- Hands-on, working knowledge of software product development life-cycle and methodologies. Specific experience with Agile is desired.
- Deep understanding of system implementation and change management.
- Ability to express ideas clearly, confidently, and diplomatically.
- Champion for continuous improvements
- Naturally accountable and responsible: Self-starter, self-motivated, focused, and self-sufficient.
- Strong facilitation skills (progress and status meetings, grooming sessions, retrospectives, prioritization discussions)
- Exceptional listening skills and strong attention to detail
- Expert collaborator with the ability to fit in well with a team, understand capabilities and priorities.
- Ensure standards and tracking for global initiatives and where required, regional specific needs.
- Experience with capital planning is a plus
The AppleCare Digital team is responsible for meeting Apple customers where they are to deliver extraordinary customer support experiences that help our customers use and love their products. Across the web, 3rd party platforms, and within Apple products, the team builds content, solutions, and platforms for our customers to get the support they need when and where they need it. The AppleCare Digital Project Management team sits at the intersection of this work and is responsible for leading complex, cross-functional initiatives to enhance the digital customer support experience. This role will drive the connection of work between teams such as AppleCare Digital, Support Operations, Service Operations, BPR, Biz Dev, ACE, Retail, IP, SWE, Product Marketing, and IS&T ensuring effective implementation, strong adoption, and positive change management is achieved. The successful candidate also has a proven record of demonstrating integrity, fostering trust, and obsessing over the customer experience, while working for the success of the entire team. As a strategic thinker, innovator and skilled communicator, you offer subject matter expertise and a deep understanding of how to deliver a project, from a technical, operations and creative perspective.
Education & Experience