Sr. Software Engineer, Ad Platforms
Austin, Texas, United States
Software and Services
At Apple, we work every day to create products that enrich people’s lives. Our Advertising Platforms group makes it possible for people around the world to easily access informative and imaginative content on their devices while helping publishers and developers promote and monetize their work. Today, our technology and services power advertising in Search Ads in App Store and Apple News. Our platforms are highly-performant, deployed at massive scale and setting new standards for enabling effective advertising while protecting user privacy. The Advertising Platforms engineering team is seeking experienced software engineers to help innovate, build and grow our services ecosystem.
- 8+ years of industry software engineering experience (full stack and backend)
- Exceptional computer science fundamentals (system's design, OO, data structures and algorithms)
- Deep experience designing and building scalable micro services, distributed systems, web services and/or data streaming platforms at massive scale with high availability, high throughput and low latency
- Solid expertise with SQL and NoSQL data stores
- Experience with on-premise, cloud (AWS, Azure) and hybrid ecosystems
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Previous advertising experience is a strong plus
At Ad Platforms, we are constantly innovating and developing services that provide amazing user experiences while driving value for advertisers, publishers and developers. We are looking for experienced, talented and highly-motivated software engineers to help innovate, design, build and grow our services ecosystem that meets the challenges and complexities of our business.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's in Computer Science or equivalent is required; Master's or PhD preferred