App Store Localization Producer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. As an App Store Localization Producer based in Cupertino, you will lead localization projects, coordinate with vendor resources locally and internationally, assist with creative writing, transcreation and copy editing, and perform in-context QA of both marketing and user interface elements.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail with an ability to see the big picture, and comfortable with a certain degree of ambiguity
- International marketing, editorial or localization background — programming/scripting experience is a plus
- Proficiency in Czech, Indonesian, Hungarian, Malay, or Polish, (native-level) and English (business-level)
- Shown ability to handle weekly, sometimes daily deadlines and work effectively with diverse teams across multiple time zones
- Experience working with a custom-built Content Management System, building and/or defining requirements for APIs to increase efficiency, and tracking the implementation of enhancement requests as well as bug fixes with engineering teams
- Broad and up-to-date knowledge of worldwide cultural norms, current events and pop culture
- A passion for mobile apps and games, and understanding of software development cycles
The App Store makes it simple for users around the world to discover, download and enjoy apps. Our localization team interacts with international business, editorial, marketing, design, programming, tools and engineering teams to provide the highest quality localized experience for our users across all of our platforms. We are looking for a hardworking, articulate and resourceful individual with a passion for culture, arts, community, technology, apps and games. Deeply involved in the digital production of editorial, marketing and user interface content on-store and off-store, the successful candidate will be proactive, flexible, able to juggle multiple deliveries simultaneously and comfortable with ambiguity. Collaboration is key to success in the Apps team when working with multiple partners under strict production timelines.
Education & Experience
BA/BS or equivalent/relevant experience in marketing, communication, or localization.