Silicon Engineering Program Specialist
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Be at the center of the action on new silicon product development for Apple's groundbreaking SoC's! Apple seeks an Engineering Project Specialist (EPS) to lead and handle activities critical to delivering our SoC's. Apple's Silicon Engineering Program Management team is looking for an inventive, high-energy and dedicated Engineering Project Specialist (EPS) who will be responsible for managing the release, review and sign off of technical specifications of our SoC programs across software, hardware and systems teams within Apple. Responsibilities include handling and improving the critical processes that enable precise execution of our silicon projects. You will be a confident organizer who can simplify complex environments and business processes through efficient coordination of tools and methods, with an eye to using technology to automate manual processes.
- 3+ years of silicon industry experience.
- Experience managing, organizing, and maintaining large quantities of data.
- Familiar with project management tools (Confluence, JIRA).
- Familiar with building web pages and automation.
- Knowledge of computer programming principles.
- Extraordinary communicator, both written and verbal.
- Passion for getting things done quickly and deftly, with a strong eye for details and dedication to accuracy.
- Creative and receptive to new ideas.
- Strong social skills and ability to work with a multi-functional team.
• Working with multi-disciplinary engineering teams to collect and present data. • Track and drive progress for the specification review process across multiple projects. • Handle schedules and action items. • Ability to lead numerous projects in parallel. • Organize complex systems in a simplified view. • Identify and track key metrics. • Maintain and improve existing data visualization tools. • Utilize scripting and automation for better efficiency. • Work with software teams developing automation tools. • Run review of technical document with software and systems teams. • Work with Engineering Program Managers to monitor processes and work on improvement plans.
Education & Experience
• BA/BS degree in a technical discipline.