Video Localization Producer
Culver City, California, United States
At Apple, we are passionate about making extraordinary products. Our software platforms provide seamless experiences across all Apple devices and empowers people with breakthrough services. Great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services and customer experiences. Bring exceptional collaborative skills, finite attention to detail, strong self-motivation and a passion for leading change to make a difference in our highly dynamic environment. We are currently looking for a dynamic and hardworking individual to support the Video Localization Team. This position is responsible for leading creative writing and transcreation projects, delivering high quality editorial content for multiple content types. Are you passionate about the streaming film and TV industry, and the critical role localization plays in a global consumer market? Then this might be the perfect opportunity for you.
- Deep understanding of online media services and localization
- Excellent project manager with a strong attention to detail and a proven ability to work well under multiple challenges
- Ability to manage ambiguous information and constant change with comfort
- Experience working with Content Management Systems and desire to learn new tools and processes, always looking for ways to improve
- Strong written and verbal business communication skills with a demonstrated capacity of working with a great variety of partners
- Language fluency in one more languages other than English
- Competence working on the Mac platform and familiarity with Apple Media brands (TV App, Apple Music, App Store, iTunes, iBooks)
Run multiple localization projects simultaneously, which includes assessing the source files, handling vendor queries, tracking deadlines, checking and delivering localized editorial content. Manage relationships with a variety of internal and external partners, ensuring open communication and efficiency. Own quality by providing structured mentorship and ensuring standard methodologies and processes are in place.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred.