Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Looking for a highly motivated engineer with clear and concise communication skills to own existing metrology tools for III-V semiconductor optoelectronic device characterization.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Fundamental understanding of semiconductor device physics and underlying characteristic parameters.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with III-V semiconductor device and materials characterization in a manufacturing or research environment.
- Experience with current-voltage measurements and parameter extraction.
- Additional strongly desired requirements:
- Strong programming, simulation, data handling and modeling skills (Python/Matlab/JMP/Labview/VBA etc).
- Experience with epi growth and characterization (MOCVD/HVPE/MBE etc)
- Experience understanding characterization such as: TEM/FIB/SEM/EDX/EELS/Ramen/Auger/XPS/HALL/SIMS/XRD/ECV/ Photoluminescence/Electroluminescence/Reflection/Absorption Spectroscopy/ Cathodoluminescence/EBIC etc
• Work closely with development team to understand failure analysis characterization needs and provide team with reports on collected data. • Identify and solve gaps in characterization techniques. • Own data analysis for routine device testing.
Education & Experience
B.S./M.S. + 2-3 years work experience or Ph.D. in physics, electrical engineering, materials science or related fields.