Senior Software QA Engineer - TV App
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The TV App QA team is looking for a senior software quality engineer in the Apple Media Products group. You are a highly proactive individual that cares deeply about the customer experience, new technologies and has a desire to learn. Are you passionate about technology, and making an impact? If so this is the group for you.
- Hands-on experience working on Video, EST, VOD, OTT and subscription platform testing
- Knowledgable in emerging video format technologies (4K, HDR, HLS)
- Understanding of Client-Server protocol & API
- Extensive use of QA tools, writing and triaging automated software tests
- Proficiency in Python, Perl and shell scripting is desired
- Use of Charles proxy or use of any network monitoring tools
- Possess a deep understanding of SQA methodologies and practices
- Demonstrate ability to own a complete functional area of an application or product
- Highly professional, with the ability to deliver solid work on tight schedules
We seek an ambitious and dynamic individual with strong technical and interpersonal skills who can contribute in a team environment. You must be systematic at managing priorities, and communicating progress as well as risks. In addition, this position requires someone who is very detailed oriented, can perform manual testing as well as automating functional tests (with the goal of reducing regression cycles), and can work in a fast-paced testing environment.
Education & Experience
Bachelors in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related degree 5+ years of industry experience