Apple Card Marketing Manager – Analytics and Insights
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — we create the kind of wonder that revolutionizes entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation running through everything we do - from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Apple Card is growing rapidly and changing the credit card industry. This role will place you in a highly- energized environment with some of the most hardworking and creative and individuals in your career- they will amaze you and inspire your life's best work. We are looking for a key player on the Apple Card marketing team to lead analytics, reporting, and insights for Apple Card marketing. You will be responsible for analyzing marketing campaign success across channels and provide marketing insights to improve efficiency and effectiveness. You will be the key individual on the marketing team to drive consumer insights initiatives including leading consumer research initiatives. You will also work in close collaboration with the Data Science team to develop the data analytics and reporting capability roadmap for Apple Card marketing. We consider this a tremendous opportunity to work cross-functionally across Apple on a brand-new product to deliver an amazing experience to millions of consumers. We need your help to better understand our customer and the effectiveness of our performance marketing programs so that we can become more efficient and effective across our marketing programs and channels. We want you to have a deep passion and understanding for our brand, our vision and objectives, and the customer experience. You are passionate about innovating within the credit card industry to provide a product that helps people be more financially healthy. We think this role has incredible development potential to expand and progress and we encourage you to apply.
- 4+ years consumer marketing experience with direct experience generating marketing insights from campaign data analysis.
- Expertise and experience analyzing data sets and deriving insights and marketing strategy recommendations.
- Expertise in analytical tools including Microsoft Excel and Tableau.
- Self-starter with excellent creative and critical thinking abilities and the willingness to tackle whatever task is necessary.
- Results-minded with experience driving results
- Digital mindset and experience working on digital products and marketing.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to deliver projects, priorities, schedules, and deliverables.
- Effective at building and encouraging interpersonal relationships.
- Adept and comfortable at adapting to changing environments.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to communicate clearly and concisely across multiple audiences and partners. You are savvy at explaining analytical outcomes and technical roadblocks in business terms.
- Passion for Apple products and services and have a deep familiarity with the Apple ecosystem of services and hardware (Mac OS X, iOS, Apple Pay, Apple Music, iTunes, App Store, iBooks, Podcasts, Apple TV, etc.)
- Flexible and versatile in nature, able to tackle complex challenges while maintaining a positive attitude and a sense of humor.
You will be responsible for supporting the Apple Card marketing team with marketing analysis, insights, and reporting. You will lead the consumer insights program for the Apple Card marketing team, including driving consumer research initiatives. You will work in collaboration with the Data Science team to develop the marketing tools and capability roadmap to support marketing campaigns and programs.
Education & Experience
BS/BA Degree required. MBA preferred.