Engineering Project Specialist
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple's Engineering Program Management Team is looking for a resourceful, energetic Engineering Project Specialist (EPS) to lead and assist with Configuration Management, Supply Chain Management, Vendor and Logistics Management, Procurement, and Budget Tracking. Are you a strategic problem solver who can lead and work with cross-functional teams to handle changes, perform risk analysis, and execute mitigation to support the engineering development builds? If so, apply today.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in NPI Procurement and project management Experience with BOM (preferably hands on experience with hardware products and AGILE)
- Data savvy in build planning and budget management Quick learner with ability to follow direction and adapt to changes in order to promote efficiency and productivity
- Meticulous attention to detail Effective and reciprocal communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Unparalleled multi tasking abilities
- Working experiences with oversea vendors including NPI projects, purchasing, logistics and Clear To Build
- Top notch critical thinking and problem solving skill capabilities
- Ability to react to re-sets and changes in a dynamic environment
Responsibilities include: • Work closely with program managers, global commodity managers and finance team to lead development budgets • Communicate project status to vendor regarding PO/invoice, material requirement, and delivery schedule • Manage Clear To Build based on engineering build matrix • Ensure on time delivery of vendor components or finish goods, monitor and optimize logistic flows • Create Purchase Requisitions, maintain invoice tracking and Goods Receipts • Create and lead BOMs (Bill of Materials), part numbers, and release related technical documentation • Create, handle and process Engineering Change Orders, Manufacturer Change Orders and Deviations • Work on multiple projects simultaneously Are you ready?
Education & Experience