Syracuse, New York, United States
As a Lead Genius, you ensure that the entire team—including Geniuses, Technical Experts, Technical Specialists and Genius Admins—provide the appropriate level of customer service at the Genius Bar and throughout the store. You are consistently action-oriented and motivated to do what’s best for the customer and the store team.
- Can effectively filter and communicate priorities and objectives.
- Can delegate to the team clearly and comfortably, while sharing responsibility and accountability.
- Works in a flexible manner, often performing multiple activities simultaneously.
You develop strategies with the Support Experience Manager to increase Genius Bar session availability, reduce customer wait times, and meet customer demand. You ensure that all services and repairs comply with established procedures. You ensure that Geniuses comply with all AppleCare policies and procedures. You deliver feedback to Geniuses based on observing Genius Bar sessions and reviewing Genius Room repairs and NetPromoter information. You address Genius customer service escalations and work with management to ensure that all escalations are addressed as quickly as possible. You lead new training and initiatives associated with the services and repair business. You provide training and feedback to store staff about Genius Bar operations. You inform the management team about daily activities and issues that affect the repair and service business. You identify training opportunities and create and support structured development for the Genius Bar Team. You partner with the Store Leader and Schedule Planner to ensure that the Genius Bar is properly staffed. You partner with the Support Experience Manager to ensure that the Genius team complies with daily break and meal period policies. You lead monthly round-table discussions in partnership with Genius Bar Leadership. You assist with Genius candidate assessments when requested by the Recruiting team. You stay up to date on current promotions, store initiatives, policies, and procedures. You assist with new store openings. You maintain Apple standards at all times. You acknowledge customers promptly and follow the Steps of Service. Note: Apple benefits programs vary by country and are subject to eligibility requirements.
Education & Experience
- • Excellent prioritization skills and an ability to make decisions quickly.
- • Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- • Success in team environments, demonstrating shared responsibility and accountability with other team members.
- • Flexibility with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs.
- • You meet requirements of Genius job.