Marketing Localization Producer
Culver City, California, United States
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. It’s an exciting time to join Apple’s services organization. As a Marketing Localization Producer you will be responsible for the production of international copy and supporting global marketing projects with limited supervision. Apple Media Products (AMP) supports the App Store, Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Books, Apple Podcasts, and other lines of business. Within AMP, we bring local flavor to Apple’s global services by providing best-in-class localization support. We nurture strong relationships with Apple's business and marketing teams around the world and focus on delivering the best user experience for our customers worldwide. The environment is fast-paced, requiring to work autonomously and adapting to tight schedules. We are looking for someone who is flexible and can respond quickly, and enthusiastically to changes. Should have cross-functional communication skills and experience. The right mix of linguistic, technical, organizational, and communication skills is the key to success. Attention to detail and a proven ability to manage priorities and multiple high profile campaigns simultaneously are essential.
- Should possess a solid understanding of online media production and localization QA
- Experience planning, managing, and delivering projects under very tight timeframes – preferably in agency or other project management environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Native-level editorial skill in Czech, Finnish, Greek, Hungarian, Portuguese (Portugal or Brazil), Slovak, or Ukrainian is a plus
- Outstanding time-management skills with a demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in a global team environment
- Results oriented, energetic and focused with a strong desire to learn and succeed
- Inventive, adaptable, creative, and a positive attitude
- Comfortable and competent working on the Mac and iOS platforms
- Familiar with Apple's services (Apple Music, App Store, Apple TV+, Apple Books, etc.)
- Knowledge of online marketing, international marketing copy and the global marketplace desired
As part of the Marketing Localization team, the localization producer will coordinate localization projects with marketing teams, vendors, localization team staff, and other departments across Apple globally. You will manage the international copy workflows for store, marketing and social campaigns across all media types. The localization producer is responsible for project management from concept development to go-live, will represent our team in cross-functional meetings, and will prepare and present presentations. The localization producer is able to multitask and deal with large volumes of copy in up to 40 languages simultaneously.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Media Production or a related discipline is preferred.