Product Manager, Retail Technology
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Are you a dynamic and highly motivated Product Manager ready to share your unique experience with Apple's Retail Technology Product Team? As a team we are responsible for the systems that Apple customers interact with and employees engage to create the Apple experiences in our retail stores! As a Product Manager on our team, you’ll be a part of diverse, and supportive team that ensures our technology fulfills Apple’s vision of enabling employees to deliver the best Retail experience in the world. Partnering with Engineering, Merchandising, Operations, Online, and Marketing teams to deliver technology solutions that enhance the customer experience and optimize business processes in our stores.
- Demonstrate an ability to work with partners to clarify business problems, identify process/user experience improvement opportunities, and represent business interests during the design and development of payment solutions
- Expertise writing detailed business requirements intended for software engineering, UI/UX design and a track record of working with engineering/design partners to build technology solutions
- Comfort in working with internal and external stake-holders to deliver payments and financing applications. Ability to negotiate scope and timelines to achieve KPIs, and leverage data to make product enhancement recommendations
- Experience planning, managing, and leading sophisticated technology projects in a high-paced, constantly evolving work environment, leading the team through issue resolution throughout the entire development lifecycle.
- Success collaborating with software engineering partners to reduce technical debt, introduce new technologies, and migrate to new architectures
- Excellent meeting facilitation, written, verbal, and presentation abilities
- Experience using Agile development methodologies and familiarity using JIRA/Confluence to document business requirements. Prioritizing work into Epics, User Stories, and writing Acceptance Criteria is a plus
- 5+ years of product management, business process re-engineering or retail management experience a plus
Design solutions supporting large cross-functional initiatives that impact many systems and processes. Represent interests of users (both customer and store employee) and technology through the design, development, and deployment of new technology and systems. Project management leadership during implementation. Ability to ensure coordination of funding, release schedules, communicate status, issue resolution, resource alignment, and quality standards are met. Collaborates with business partners, and engineering teams to identify, mobilize, and execute solutions leading design reviews, feature prioritization, and negotiating features to meet release schedules. Establish product roadmaps for systems or a portfolio of systems supporting a business operation. Clearly articulate and clarify detailed requirements that are intended for engineering and UI design teams to build new software. Up to 15% travel (domestic and international)