Sr. Program Manager, Apple TV Video Services
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Apple is looking for an Engineering Program Manager for the Apple Media Products Software Program Management team. This role will drive the delivery of Apple TV App features for user personalization of video content. Our EPM team partners closely with engineering teams and a diverse array of groups to develop the roadmap, build new features, and ship software releases to millions of Apple customers. We’re looking for team members who have a blend of Engineering Program Management, Engineering Project Management, and Technical Product management experience and expertise.
- 5+ years of professional experience in software engineering or program/project/product management
- Prior experience with user personalization for media related products such as TV, Music, Books, News, etc. is a plus
- Solid track record in managing and deploying large, complex programs
- Strong relationship management and facilitation skills both within diverse engineering teams and cross functional organizations
- Ability to understand engineering and product details, both
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Overall, a highly driven, results-oriented, problem solver who will drive programs to deliver value quickly to our customers
- We are looking for a seasoned Program Manager with a passion for Apple products and a passion for delivering the personalized content browsing and viewing experience to Apple TV App customers. You will drive technical product discussions with stakeholders to build new experiences for customers. - The role requires strong engineering background, and ability to build collaborative relationships across various teams in Apple. - You have strong fundamentals and so much more. You take responsibility; you feel a personal stake in the product you ship; you communicate responsibilities and scope clearly; you value integrity; you manage risk; you know how things work; you work for the success of the entire PM team; you thrive in uncertainty and strive to bring order to it; you have deep wisdom and judgement; you keep your eye on the ball; you build strong relationships; you are aware of politics but do not get mired in them; you are constantly looking to improve yourself and your team. This is a full time position, located at our Cupertino, California headquarters.
Education & Experience
Prefer a BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or similar technical field