Subscription Manager, App Store
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple's App Store is the world's largest and most innovative software store, serving more than half a billion customers every week. Over the last 10 years, apps have transformed the ways we watch, read and engage with content and services, making the App Store one of the largest subscription platforms in the world. In 2008, the App Store launched with 500 apps. Now there are over 35,000 third party subscription apps alone. But we believe we’re just getting started. The App Store is seeking an analytical and collaborative individual to join the Subscription Monetization team. You will work with cross-functional teams in the U.S. and around the world to help identify and evangelize opportunities for subscription growth, and make the App Store an even better place for developers to manage their subscription businesses.
- 3+ years growing a subscription business, mobile app experience preferred
- Strong quantitative analytics skills with expertise in Excel/Numbers, as well as a keen sense of qualitative subscription business model best practices
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills, with strong attention to detail
- Outstanding relationship management skills and ability to cultivate strong internal and external relationships
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Proven approach to problem solving and eagerness to adjust to rapidly-changing business priorities and challenges
- A self-starter who is dedicated and demonstrates critical thinking abilities
Do you have a passion for great apps, content and services? Are you a curious and collaborative person? As Subscription Monetization Manager, you'll support the growth of the App Store’s subscription business by working with business managers and the developers they support to: - Identify and deliver recommendations for optimization and growth. - Define and evangelize best-in-class uses of auto-renewing subscription and the associated feature set. - Be a resource for expert insights across the App Store for apps business models, platform features, and developer best practices on an ongoing basis. - Advocate for product enhancements to improve apps monetization and address developer needs. - Help internal partners track and evaluate the impact of their efforts and propose actionable next steps.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree; MBA or advanced degree preferred