Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
We’re perfectionists. Idealists. Inventors. Forever tinkering with products and processes, always on the lookout for better. Are you someone who’s looking to be a part of a team that wants to change the world? Do you possess a passion to think differently and challenge conventional approaches to problem solving? At Apple, we’re focused on building great products that are beautiful, innovative, and help our customers improve their quality of life. The Internet Software & Services (IS&S) team at Apple provides our global customers access to an incredible collection of amazing content and features across music, movies, apps, books, news, and much more. We are looking for an expert Product Manager with a real passion for Payments/FinTech to join Apple’s App Store and iTunes Prepaid Product team. We seek someone who understands the payment industry, subscription services, and can work in quick and rapid iterative cycles, has the creativity and modesty to formulate new ideas and approaches, is oriented strongly towards experimentation, and above all, uses data and structured thinking to inform their approach. Your responsibility requires you to develop innovative tactics and evangelizing the critical importance of the cycle of testing, learning, and iterating to unlocking core product growth. You will evaluate the competitive landscape and look for opportunities to innovate. In this role, you will be a master at working across various parts of the company, and will partner closely with the engineering, design, analytics and the marketing teams to build a roadmap of ideas all oriented towards improving conversion and building lifetime value for Apple Prepaid customers.
- You have at least 8+ years of experience in software/payments product management. Experience in a consumer growth role a plus.
- You have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- You've got an ability to see the big picture and be have a level of ambiguity.
- A self-starter who is dedicated and demonstrates creative and critical thinking abilities.
- You show an ability to lead impactful programs independently under concurrent deadlines.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills. Including the ability to communicate clearly and concisely across multiple audiences and partners, including the ability to explain analytical outcomes and technical roadblocks in business terms.
- You have excellent presentation skills, ability to deliver impactful presentations at all levels of the organization.
- You work well under pressure, with proven experience working on complex, international, large-scale, time-critical projects.
- You are results-oriented, upbeat and focused with a strong passion to learn and succeed.
- You have a deep familiarity with the Apple ecosystem of services(Apple Music, iTunes, App Store, iBooks, Podcasts, iTunes, Apple Pay, Apple TV, etc.)
- Experience with global teams and international product expansion a plus.
- Experience with digital subscription products a strong plus.
- Experience within the Payments/FinTech industry preferred
Lead a cross-functional team of designers, engineers, program managers, and marketers to prioritize growth and product improvements based on impact. Execute rapidly to capture signal, and continuously iterate on the product design and service features to improve customer growth. Work hand-in-hand with engineering, design and data analytics partners to analyze results and synthesize findings. Deep curiosity to identify key opportunities and ability to develop experiment driven proposals. Champion and gain consensus for the strategy and roadmap from partner teams through collaboration, documentation, and negotiation that effectively influences peers and senior management. Own and deliver on key measurable deliverables each quarter. Clearly communicate strategy in a structured way to socialize your roadmap and report results. Stay on top of standard methodologies across the industry to develop a resource of growth tactics.
Education & Experience
BA/BS required, MBA/MSc preferred