Production Lead, Recruitment Marketing
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just craÍft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. The Production Lead oversees and manages the work coming in and out of the internal recruitment marketing creative team and through creative agency partners. The ideal candidate should have experience working in partnership with creative teams to bring ideas to life both internal and externally with agency/vendor partners. It is also critical to have a deep familiarity with content planning and effective resource management and an understanding of the impact of production decisions on both creative output and cross functional partner’s business.
- 7-10 years of experience acting as a senior-level producer in a creatively-driven advertising agency or internal creative team, developing and tracking: budgets, schedules and assets.
- Familiarity with content planning and effective resource management.
- Ability to foster relationships with marketing and creative team counterparts to ensure that the creative is considerate of all partner needs.
- Communicate high-level concepts and overall business direction succinctly to all levels of the organization.
- Have experience and passion around building new processes and structure to support the creative and approval process.
- Strong collaborator and communicator capable of working in a highly cross-functional environment.
- A driven leader who approaches things with a sense of urgency while maintaining impeccable attention to detail all while balancing ambiguity with grace.
Review and finalize project briefs, securing information needed including project timeline, scheduling, and defining priorities. Ability to articulate the big picture and overarching mission while maintaining a high attention to detail and tactical execution. Proactively identify solutions to meet changes in project scope while maintaining the integrity of the creative vision against tight deadlines. Balance project scope, priorities and goals with various teams and keep clear and constant communication channels open with all partners. Work cross-functionally to route layouts, copy, renderings, and HTML/production files for review and approval.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred.