Associate Creative Director, Design
Miami, Florida, United States
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Marcom is Apple’s Global Marketing Communications group. We lead all of Apple’s advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications. In the role of Associate Creative Director you empower a team of hardworking art directors and designers to generate concepts across all mediums for products, product launches and campaigns. You have a deep love of Apple and Apple products and your work will influence Apple customers worldwide. You will be based in Miami and will be focused on the Latin American market.
- You have at least 10+ years of experience concepting, creative directing and producing major marketing, communication or advertising campaigns.
- You have crafted quality work in the mediums of advertising, social media, conceptual campaigns, product launches, branding, photography, film and video.
- You are passionate about excellent design and art direction that is thoughtful, meaningful, provocative at times, and significant.
- You dream of working in a creative and dynamic environment and embrace the opportunity to continuously enhance the brand.
- You have an eye for aesthetic and the ability to solve for big design challenges while sweating the smallest details of line breaks and pixel perfect layouts to create powerful stories through the work.
- Proficient English, Spanish and/or Portuguese highly valued
Manage art directors and production artist, guiding design and creative execution. Craft, review, and empower campaigns for the Apple brand and products. Present work to senior creative staff, product marketing managers, and Apple executives and articulate concepts with energy and enthusiasm. Collaborate with ACD/Writers to concept ideas and co-direct internal and external teams to produce outstanding quality work. Works across disciplines to integrated strategies and messaging for online, retail, channel, events, advertising and new mediums of communication. Work with project managers and creative directors to ensure that schedules are accurate and realistic and that deadlines are met. Guide creatives to do their best work and to support each others strengths. The ACD of Design for ALAC should have a blend of creative concepting and technical production skills to be able to evaluate and control the quality of all graphic materials produced for our markets.
Education & Experience
A Bachelor's degree is preferred.