Senior Product Manager, AR Applications
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — we craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that supports the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it. Do you love problem solving and thinking beyond an obvious solution? Do you thrive in ambiguity and teams where little guidance fuels your creativity? We are seeking a highly innovative and passionate Product Manager to join our digital applications team. We are looking for an individual with a track record working with 3D application experiences. This team is working with some of Apple's most advanced technologies including augmented reality (AR), virtual reality (VR), machine learning (ML) and computer vision (CV). As a member of our team, you will assist us in crafting future products that will delight, inspire and empower millions of people.
- 7+ years experience in Product Management of consumer facing applications, or, 5+ years Product Management experience with AR applications
- Passionate about user experience; able to inspire and educate designers and engineers with thought-provoking objectives and customer-centric use cases
- Have a proven ability to establish rapport, credibility and influence others to get results across a large matrixed organization
- Excellent collaboration skills and relationship management to effectively work across many leading-edge technology areas and cross-functional teams
- Entrepreneurial spirit - taking initiative and self-starter, as part of a team
- Strong leadership and excellent communication skills
- Start-up experience is ideal but not essential
- Familiarity with ARKit, Reality Composer and RealityKit
Create and lead the application experience collaborating with partners throughout the broader organization.
Education & Experience
BS/BA degree or equivalent experience MS in Computer Science Preferred