Tools & Automation Engineer - Maps UI
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
We are Apple Maps, and we are looking for an experienced UI Automation Engineer who wants to craft innovative solutions which empower millions of Apple Users on a daily basis. We drive the development, delivery and the execution of the Maps UI on iOS, CarPlay, macOS and watchOS. With hundreds of millions of devices in our user’s hands, our team enables new experiences and features for millions of delighted users around the Globe!
- Experience developing and maintaining automated tests and scripts.
- Experience with UNIX command line utilities, tools and scripting (e.g. bash, zsh, etc).
- Experience running automated scripts in a lab environment
- Experience with distributed source code control systems like Git or Mercurial.
- Ability to decompose complex business problems and guide and coordinate many hardworking and creative people towards positive solutions.
- Aptitude to independently learn new technologies & bring that passion to the organization
- Excellent interpersonal skills – you'll be working multi-functionally across multiple teams and organizations.
- Strengths in SQA methodologies, feature coverage analysis & commitment to quality
Education & Experience
MS or BS in Computer Science with 5 or more years of experience. Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.