Systems Quality Robotics Automation Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Do you want make a positive impact on the direction of new technologies in consumer products? We're seeking a creative and motivated Quality Robotic Automation Engineer to join a Systems Quality team working to ensure world-changing products are delivered at a high-quality to all our customers.
- 3+ years experience crafting mechanical, electrical, and/or software solutions for robotics to automate physical tasks.
- Proficiency in applied mathematics (e.g. linear algebra, matrix computations, 3D geometry).
- Proficiency in computer vision.
- Demonstrated ability to be responsible for a complete functional area of an application or product.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Deep understanding of QA methodologies.
- Be detail oriented and strive for the best product for our customers.
As part of a robotic's automation and test team, you will build robotic automation solutions for new technologies designed to perform full-system testing to ensure high levels of product quality. You will collaborate with engineering, designers, and other QA teams to plan the most effective and impactful ways to test and solve short and long-term system-level problems. You will report and quantify the impact of all system issues found, advocating for the customer and contributing to the highest quality at all levels of the product. You will design, engineer, maintain, and execute physical system testing solutions as the owner of one or more technology areas.
Education & Experience
BS ME, EE, CE, CS, or equivalent engineering degree
- Nice to have:
- - Experience testing and shipping consumer software and/or systems.
- - Software development of automation, application, or drivers.
- - Experience with machine learning.
- - Knowledge of Unix and Unix shell scripting.
- - In-depth understanding of iOS and OS X.