Sr. Contract Specialist - Original Content, Legal & Studio Affairs
Culver City, California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Do you love taking on big challenges without precedent? Do you possess a deep knowledge of the legal field and a passion for innovation? As a part of our Legal group, you’ll help uphold Apple’s high ethical and corporate standards, as well as defend our intellectual property. You’ll help provide legal support for all our products and businesses across the globe. Working for a company that invents entire categories and industries means you’ll be challenged to creatively apply your deep legal expertise to rare and often unexplored aspects of the law. Together with your team, you’ll provide the critical support needed worldwide for all Apple products and businesses. Apple’s Original Content Legal group seeks an exceptional individual to provide support for Apple’s new-media production legal department.
- 10 or more years experience in interpreting, drafting, negotiating and managing new media, television and/or film contracts
- Extensive experience in contract management
- Deep understanding of contract terms for production, license, distribution and talent agreements
- Extensive knowledge of production across different types of programming
- Established, strong relationships within the entertainment industry
- Experience with new media distribution, non scripted content and other emerging technologies.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively on cross-functional teams
- Sound judgment, strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to handle multiple projects at a time
The Original Content team is responsible for the full range of legal work for the acquisition, production, and distribution of original video content. In this role, you will work with our legal, finance, production, and creative teams to support the legal needs of Apple’s new media content development and production activities. You will be a diligent and dedicated negotiator and drafter and an energetic team member on the ground, who can draft, negotiate, and manage contracts in support of our attorneys.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s Degree or JD, excellent academic credentials