Worldwide Secondary Market Intelligence Analyst
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Do you love thinking analytically? Are you passionate about using your financial knowledge to navigate complex challenges? Just as our customers find value in Apple products, the Finance group finds value for both Apple and its shareholders. As part of this group, you’ll play an integral role in ensuring our day-to-day financial health. You and your team will support Apple’s growth, both top and bottom line, by applying the same level of innovation toward financial matters as we do toward our products and services. You’ll also collaborate with Apple teams across the world to develop more effective investment strategies and risk management. Finance is critical to upholding our global dedication to excellence, and it is directly responsible for shaping the company’s future. Join us, and you’ll have a meaningful role in continuing Apple’s legacy of efficiency and success. Based at Apple’s corporate headquarters, this critical multi-dimensional role involves data management from a product oriented perspective across our worldwide data analytics on secondary market product price values. This is a unique position in worldwide sales finance on secondary market analytics team. In addition to credit and product data analysis, this role involves cross-functional interaction with Sales Finance, Marketing, Retail Business and Enterprise Finance teams across all product lines. Opportunity for growth into pricing and related finance positions.
- 3-5 years of direct experience in finance or business related discipline, including data analytics, business intelligence or pricing
- Strong strategic financial and business analytic skills
- Exceptional capabilities in financial modeling, managing complex datasets and producing quality analytics
- High energy self-starter, multi-tasker with experience working independently on project lead experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills with ability to coordinate cross-functional projects and interact across all levels of the organization
- Strong attention to detail and able to work effectively under time pressure
- Fluency in advanced Excel functionality
- Knowledge of Tableau, SQL and familiarity with VBA a plus
- Experience with enterprise data warehouses, SAP, Business Objects a plus
Manage market data and metrics using advanced Excel and Tableau skills Manage asset-level pricing data in the secondary market across all product lines to construct pricing portfolio metrics and develop forward price curves Develop quarterly reporting processes and templates for internal business partners Develop ad-hoc reporting on short turnaround Champion streamlining and efficiency improvements to data management activities; Prepare and distribute regular executive review packages
Education & Experience
Bachelor degree required We are looking for a highly motivated and proactive thinker who can think strategically and stay connected to our customers. The ideal candidate will possess a high level of integrity, creativity, initiative, accountability, communication and interpersonal skills, with a commitment to teamwork and excellence.