Marketing and Publicity Counsel, Original Content – Legal and Studio Affairs
Culver City, California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Do you love taking on big challenges without precedent? Do you possess a deep knowledge of the legal field and a passion for innovation? As a part of our Legal group, you’ll help uphold Apple’s high ethical and corporate standards, as well as defend our intellectual property. You’ll help provide legal support for all our products and businesses across the globe. Working for a company that invents entire categories and industries means you’ll be challenged to creatively apply your deep legal expertise to rare and often unexplored aspects of the law. Together with your team, you’ll provide the critical support needed worldwide for all Apple products and businesses. Apple’s Legal Marketing group seeks an extraordinary individual to support a wide variety of work supporting Apple’s original video content efforts worldwide.
- You will have 10+ years of entertainment marketing, licensing, and contract drafting and negotiation experience at a law firm, television network, streaming service and/or major/mini-major film studio.
- Experience with marketing law, consumer protection and disclosures, IP legal issues, social media campaigns and creative production.
- Experience in rights and clearances, talent, guilds and credits.
- Experience working with international marketing and legal teams, and on issues related to international marketing regulations.
- Ability to issue spot and advise on legal implications, while understanding and encouraging business objectives.
- Proven flexibility in advising a variety of client teams with a diverse set of business objectives.
- Comfort handling multiple projects on competing timelines.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication and analytical skills, coupled with the ability to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
We are looking for someone to work with the marketing, legal, business affairs, finance, production and creative teams to lead all aspects of entertainment marketing legal for original video content worldwide.
Education & Experience
JD and admission to California Bar